- Looking for an easy way to increase your child’s general knowledge of the world?
What’s here for you
Check out Historical Places of Interest Flash Cards:
Suitable Age Range:
- From babies onwards
- Size of card: A5 (21cm x 14.8cm, half A4)
- Number of cards: 120
- Premium quality 350gsm cards
- Front: picture of place
- Name of place (English & Chinese)
- Year listed as world heritage (numbers)
- Country located in (English & Chinese)
- Description (Chinese)
- Published by Si Ke Qi Zhi Research Institute (set up by Shichida Education International to create learning materials for Shichida China)
How to Use:
- Flash the cards at 1 to 2 cards per second
- After a flash card session, play a few “Which One” games with the child.
- Note: If you need to learn exactly how to use flash cards correctly, you may wish to attend my Home Practice Intensive Workshop
Close Up View (Front of Flash Card):
Clear printing with a small serial number at the corner
Close Up View (Back of Flash Card):
Includes the name of place (English & Chinese), year listed as world heritage (numbers), country located in (English & Chinese), and description (Chinese).
My older boys, Vee (6 years old) and Jae (3 years old) love watching these cards because of the stunning photography. Vee is especially attracted to the pictures of places we’ve been to before. He’s now in a craze over Taipei 101.
This topic is also linked to our Geography discussion on countries and their maps.
- English step-by-step guide on how to flash cards and play “Which One” games (downloadable upon purchase)
- Free delivery via registered mail to Singapore and West Malaysia
- PayPal fees absorbed
Current discounted price: S$55 (whilst stocks last)
These are ready stocks, to be sent out from Singapore and Malaysia. Very limited number of sets are available.
Orders are fulfilled on a first-paid-first-served basis. Once this batch of stock runs out, new stock for back-orders is expected to arrive in 1 to 2 weeks. To secure your package, click the order button below now.
How to buy
These are the easy steps:
- Click the huge “Order Now” button
- Enter your name, email and preferred login details. In future, you may login to Owlissimo.com to download your printables.
- Click “Buy” (doesn’t matter whether you’ve PayPal)
- It’s likely that the left hand side shows “current purchase” instead of the details. As long as you use the correct link / button, it should be fine. Otherwise, check your email for order confirmation later on and notify me if needed.
- On the right hand side, fill up your PayPal details OR
- Click “Pay with my credit or debit card” to extend the tab. Fill up payment details.
- Click “Return to Owlissimo”
- You’d receive an order confirmation via email. Submit your mailing details. That’s it!
Get your Historical Places of Interest Flash Cards now S$55 (whilst stocks last)
We are also able to send to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Dubai, etc. via DHL (only about 5 days) or our freight forwarder.
Click the green button below to get a shipping quote:
P.S. These flash cards are for little ones who are into geography and travel.
P.P.S. After completing your order, click to return to Owlissimo.
Need help with your order? Contact me here.