- Looking for an easy way to learn world flags?
- While boosting your child’s memory at the same time?
What’s here for you
Check out World Flags Flash Cards:
Suitable Age Range:
- From babies onwards
- Size: A5 (21cm x 14.8cm, half A4)
- Number of cards: 120
- Premium quality 350gsm cards
- Front: picture of flag
– Name of country (English & Chinese)
– Capital (English & Chinese)
– Location of country on map
– Description of flag (Chinese)
– Continent (Chinese)
- Published by Si Ke Qi Zhi Research Institute (set up by Shichida Education International to create learning materials for Shichida China)
How to Use:
- Flash the cards at 1 to 2 cards per second
- After a flash card session, play a few “Which One” games with the child.
- Note: If you need to learn exactly how to use flash cards correctly, you may wish to attend my Home Practice Intensive Workshop
Close Up View (Front of Flash Card):
Clear printing with a small serial number at the corner
Close Up View (Back of Flash Card):
Includes the name of country (English & Chinese), capital (English & Chinese), location of country on map, description of flag (Chinese) and continent (Chinese).
I’ve translated the continent names into English. Simply log in to your Owlissimo account upon purchase.
My older boys, Vee (6 years old) and Jae (3 years old), love watching these cards and sort of “gobbled” them up over 2 weeks. I would flash the cards to them (by continents), play “Which One” games, flip over to point out the location, and mention the name in Chinese.
We also compared world flags that looked similar, for instance, Singapore and Indonesia.
We also referred to our large world map poster and globe to find the countries.
I then printed some Montessori 3-part cards for them to match the country names to the corresponding flags. (You’d also see this link in your Owlissimo account upon purchase.)
- English step-by-step guide on how to flash cards and play “Which One” games (downloadable upon purchase)
- Free delivery via registered mail to Singapore and West Malaysia
- PayPal / credit cards fees absorbed
Current discounted price: S$55 (whilst stocks last)
“Received the parcel with many thanks, me and my son like it so much. And also thank you so much for all the useful information from mummy’s homeschool club. — Mummy E. Lee, from Malaysia
These are ready stocks, to be sent out from Singapore and Malaysia. Very limited number of sets are available. Some units have been sold even before launch!
Orders are fulfilled on a first-paid-first-served basis. Once this batch of stock runs out, new stock for back-orders is expected to arrive in 1 to 2 weeks. To secure your set, click the order button below now.
How to buy
These are the easy steps:
- Click the huge “Order Now” button
- Enter your name, email and preferred login details. In future, you may login to Owlissimo.com to download your printables.
- Click “Buy” (doesn’t matter whether you’ve PayPal)
- It’s likely that the left hand side shows “current purchase” instead of the details. As long as you use the correct link / button, it should be fine. Otherwise, check your email for order confirmation later on and notify me if needed.
- On the right hand side, fill up your PayPal details OR
- Click “Pay with my credit or debit card” to extend the tab. Fill up payment details.
- Click “Return to Owlissimo”
- You’d receive an order confirmation via email. Submit your mailing details. That’s it!
Get your World Flags Flash Cards now S$55 (whilst stocks last)
International Orders – CLOSED
We are also able to send to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Dubai, etc. via DHL (only about 5 days) or our freight forwarder. Click the green button below to get a shipping quote:
“You have been such a great blessing to the mummies who are interested in right-brain training. Thank you for all your sharing. Looking forward to more great things to come.”
P.S. These World Flags Flash Cards are for little ones who are into geography and travel.
P.P.S. After completing your order, click to return to Owlissimo.
Need help with your order? Contact me here.