- Heard all the benefits of early right brain education and want to know how to practise it at home?
- Want to know how to flash cards, how to play memory games, and most importantly,
- How to have your child run excitedly to you to do home practice?
- Wish to meet a group of mums enthusiastic about home practice?
What’s here for you
Here’s the Home Practice Intensive Workshop designed with you in mind:
- Immerse yourself in a 3-hour content-rich sharing workshop
- Delivered personally by MieVee (that’s me!) — mother of 3, right brain education practitioner, Montessori Method practitioner, used imaging method to achieve outstanding academic performance during University
- You’ll get practical tips and watch my live demonstrations on how to carry out fun home practice that your children will love, how to flash cards quickly and effectively, how to make flash cards, ideas for flashcards, and how to play ESP / HSP, photographic memory, linking memory games and more!
- You’ll learn how to blend right brain education with the Montessori Method so that your child can do home practice independently
- You’ll receive full workshop notes — with activities categorised into age groups, and lots of FAQs answered
- You’ll also receive a set of my most valuable home practice templates. A sure-fire way to boost effectiveness.
- *NEW* After the session, you’ll receive access to workshop videos for revising how to conduct the home practice activities.
- You can make friends with like-minded parents to exchange tips and homemade materials. This is a priceless time saver and helps motivate you to continue with home practice over the next few years.
As a full-time mummy owl to 3 little owls, I have limited time to conduct the live workshops. So once enrolment is full, you’d have to wait till the next batch, which would probably be 6 months away. Once 2 batches of enrolment are full, I’d close the workshop till further notice.
“A lot of information was covered within a short time, so nobody would have felt bored as you moved on to the next topic pretty quickly without lingering on anything specific for too long. You gave enough time for participants to ask our questions (in addition to FAQs) and patiently answered them with practical examples and tips.
Your workshop was extremely useful and I can’t thank you enough for guiding so many parents! Will definitely share the great news about the upcoming workshop to my other mummy-friends and help them benefit too.” — Mummy D from Singapore, 15 September 2014
“Have recommended Owlissimo to mummies in [my daughter]’s class. I want to promote your amazing efforts to other mummies. Let everyone benefit too…” — Dr V from Malaysia, 18 September 2014
Workshop details – FULL
The previous workshops held in 2014 were FULL-HOUSE, with lots of burning questions answered. This time, the maximum capacity is about 50+ participants, for optimal interaction.
Date: 6 June 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 1.30p.m. to 4.30p.m.
Venue: Seminar Room LLP
Heritage Place, 21 Tan Quee Lan Street, #02-08
(Located opposite Bugis Junction, just across the road)
Regular Price: S$200 / pax (Check out the early owl discount below!)
“The contents delivered in the workshop are compact and practical. They are very well summarized. It has demystified lots of concern on home schooling! I really enjoy the live demo section. Kudos to you for a session well delivered!” — Mummy SC from Singapore, 23 June 2014
You’ll also receive these printables for free:
- Flash cards – Mathematics Random Red Dots (PDF with more than 160 pages, complete with instructions and flash card ideas) – saves you 2 weeks of DIY time
- Flash cards – Mathematics Pattern Dots (PDF with more than 100 pages, complete with instructions and flash card ideas) – saves you 1 day of DIY time
- Flash cards – Multiplication (PDF with more than 400 pages, complete with instructions) – saves you another 1 week of precious time
Simply print directly onto card stock or print and stick!
How to sign up
These are the easy steps:
- Click the huge “Add to Cart” button
- Enter your name, email and preferred login details. In future, you may login to Owlissimo.com to download your workshop notes, home practice templates and other printables, and view videos.
- Click “Join” or “Buy” (Just click, even if you don’t use PayPal.)
- Fill up your PayPal details OR
- Click “Pay with my credit or debit card”. Fill up payment details.
- Click “Return to Owlissimo”
Special early owl discount – ENDED
From now until 31 May 2015, you’ll get a whooping 60% discount! This means each ticket is only S$80, a savings of S$120 for the same intensive workshop sharing session!
“MieVee is a great educator who practises the best teaching pedagogy with her 3 loving children. She unselfishly shares her experience with her ardent fans and fellow readers. The workshop that MieVee conducts exposes us to the most effective teaching principles by combining the right brain approach and Montessori method. Interacting with MieVee saves me a lot of time in doing all the research as I know she has done all the best studies. I tap on her knowledge and have truly benefitted from her whilst raising my 3 yo child. Kudos and sincere thanks from the bottom of my heart, MieVee!” – Mummy of YJ from Singapore, 27 September 2014
“U r amazing! Thank u MieVee. It was such a great workshop. It had open[ed] our eyes on how to use both montessori and right brain education. Thank you again.” — Mummy (Dr.) A from Malaysia, 12 October 2014
Get your early owl 60% discount HERE (S$80 for 1 pax)
Spouse / Caregiver discount
Your spouse or child’s caregiver would like to attend too? That’s great! After getting your ticket above, then
Get your spouse / caregiver ticket HERE (S$60)
(This discount applies to the second ticket in the same nucleus family.)
P.S. This is your chance to watch exactly how to flash cards, play photographic memory games and get answers to your most BURNING questions on home practice.
P.P.S. After completing your order, click to return to Owlissimo.
Update on 3 June 2015: Enrolment is FULL. Thank you for your great support!
One seat is reserved for parents who get the flashcard set here.
Need help during checkout? Contact me here.