- Want to let your child work on his 2D and 3D spatial ability?
- Let him analyse what he sees? Perceive how the parts make up the whole? Rotate the geometric shapes in the mind?
What’s here for you
Check out this popular IQ blocks, Brain Storm:
Suitable Age Range:
- From about age 3 onwards
- 1 set of wooden IQ blocks of different shapes
- 1 guide book (for structured play)
- Approximate size of smallest block: cube (2cm per side)
- Published by Learning Age International (Original product direct from Taiwan)
How to Use (Montessori Approach):
- Free play (about 3 years old onwards):
- Place a few blocks on a tray.
- Let the child build freely.
- When the child is able to build carefully, then offer him more blocks.
- Structured play (about 3 years old onwards or when the child is ready):
- Refer to the first structure from the booklet.
- Place the needed blocks on a tray.
- Demonstrate to the child how to use the blocks to build the structure.
- Remove the blocks from the structure carefully, and place them back onto the tray.
- Invite the child to try.
- If the child is successful, demonstrate the next structure in the same or next session.
Close Up View:
Guide book and blocks for 2D structures…
For 3D structures…
At about 3 years old, Vee started building the 2D structures. At about 4 years old, he was mesmerised by the 3D puzzles. He could concentrate on building and solving for up to 45 minutes!
Even at 6 years old, Vee still takes this set out to play with occasionally.
Recently, I gave one set to a friend’s 3-year old son. He fell in love with it at first sight!
The Brain Storm IQ blocks set is definitely a keeper. Makes a great gift too.
- Free delivery via registered mail to Singapore and West Malaysia
- PayPal / credit cards fees absorbed
Current discounted price: S$37 (whilst stocks last)
These are ready stocks, to be sent out from Singapore and Malaysia. Very limited number of sets are available.
(Update on 12 Mar 2015: Singapore & Malaysia stocks sold out)
Orders are fulfilled on a first-paid-first-served basis. Once this batch of stock runs out, I may not replenish it if the latest cost price is too high. To secure your set, click the order button below now.
How to buy
These are the easy steps:
- Click the huge “Order Now” button
- Enter your name, email and preferred login details. In future, you may login to Owlissimo.com to download your printables.
- Click “Buy” (doesn’t matter whether you’ve PayPal)
- Choose payment via PayPal or credit / debit card. Complete payment.
- Click “Return to Owlissimo”
Get your Brain Storm set now
From Singapore: We’re currently unable to send directly to a Singapore address. To get around this, many parents have gotten their materials by providing their friend’s address & contact number from Malaysia Johor, Malacca, KL, Ipoh, Penang, etc. (Many Malaysians who work in Singapore travel back to their hometown often. Just ask around.)
From West Malaysia: Please order 3 items and above for an affordable shipping top-up (estimated at S$5 per item). These items are wonderful birthday presents for friends’ / relatives’ children.
From other countries: Please order 3 items and above for an affordable shipping top-up.
Click the green button below to get a shipping quote:
“You have been such a great blessing to the mummies who are interested in right-brain training. Thank you for all your sharing. Looking forward to more great things to come.”
P.S. This Block Builder is great for both free and structured play to help enhance spatial ability.
P.P.S. After completing your order, click to return to Owlissimo.
Need help with your order? Contact me here.