- Heard all the benefits of early right brain education and want to know how to practise it at home?
- Want to know how to flash cards, how to play memory games, and most importantly,
- How to have your child run excitedly to you to do home practice?
- Wish to meet a group of mums enthusiastic about home practice?
What’s here for you
Here’s the Home Practice Intensive Workshop designed with you in mind:
- Immerse yourself in a 3-hour content-rich sharing workshop
- Delivered personally by MieVee (that’s me!) — mother of 3, right brain education practitioner, Montessori Method practitioner, used imaging method to achieve stellar academic records during University
- You’ll get practical tips and watch my live demonstrations on how to carry out fun home practice that your children will love, how to flash cards quickly and effectively, how to make flash cards, ideas for flashcards, and how to play ESP / HSP, photographic memory, linking memory games and more!
- You’ll receive full workshop notes — with activities categorised into age groups, and lots of FAQs answered
- You’ll also receive a set of my most valuable home practice templates. A sure-fire way to boost effectiveness.
- You’ll learn how to blend right brain education with the Montessori Method so that your child can do home practice independently
- You can make friends with like-minded parents to exchange tips and homemade materials. This is a priceless time saver and helps motivate you to continue with home practice over the next few years.
As a full-time mummy owl to 3 little owls, I have limited time to conduct the live workshops. So once enrolment is full, you’d have to wait till the next batch, which would probably be 3 to 6 months away. Once 2 batches of enrolment are full, I’d close the workshop till further notice.
“Thank you for sharing! You are a wonderful mom to your children and an inspiration to many mommies, including me.” – A Mummy from Singapore
The previous workshops held in June were full-house, with lots of burning questions answered. This time, the maximum capacity is about 45 participants, for optimal interaction. Date: 27 September 2014 (Saturday) Time: 1.30p.m. to 4.30p.m. Venue: SMU Classroom 4.1 School of Economics & Social Sciences Singapore Management University 90 Stamford Road, Level 4 Singapore 178903 Regular Price: S$200 / pax
“Hi MieVee, Thank you for sharing your precious resources with all the mommies all these while. your effort is truly amazing and well appreciated by many of us. The step-by-step guide is very useful for beginners like me who need to be ‘hand-held’ and soon I am able to try out some on my own too. Continue your good work and take care!” – Cathy, from Singapore
You’ll also receive these printables for free:
- Flash cards – Mathematics Random Red Dots (PDF with more than 160 pages, complete with instructions and flash card ideas) – saves you 2 weeks of DIY time
- Flash cards – Mathematics Pattern Dots (PDF with more than 100 pages, complete with instructions and flash card ideas) – saves you 1 day of DIY time
- Flash cards – Multiplication (PDF with more than 400 pages, complete with instructions) – saves you another 1 week of precious time
Simply print directly onto card stock or print and stick!
How to sign up
These are the easy steps:
- Click the huge “Add to Cart” button
- Enter your name, email and preferred login details. In future, you may login to Owlissimo.com to download your workshop notes, home practice templates and other printables.
- Click “Buy”
- Choose payment via PayPal or credit / debit card. Complete payment.
- Click “Return to Owlissimo”
Sign up for Home Practice Intensive Workshop (Singapore 27 Sep 2014)
Special early owl discount (extended!)
From now until 12 September 2014, you’ll get a whooping 60% discount! This means each ticket is only S$80, a savings of S$120 for the same intensive workshop sharing session!
“You have been such a great blessing to the mummies who are interested in right-brain training. Thank you for all your sharing. Looking forward to more great things to come. Cheers.” – A Mummy from Singapore
Get your early owl 60% discount HERE
Update on 12 September 2014 22:17: Links above removed because enrolment is FULL. Thank you for your great support!
Some seats reserved for customers of Baby / Preschooler Package HERE
P.S. This is your chance to watch exactly how to flash cards, play photographic memory games and get answers to your most BURNING questions on home practice.
P.P.S. After completing your order, click to return to Owlissimo.
Need help during checkout? Contact me here.
Join Mummy’s Homeschool Club (for free) to receive updates on the next workshop + home practice tips & resources: