- Would like to arrange a private session of Owlissimo’s workshops?
- Want to know how to teach your child Math? Especially the Singapore Math model method?
- Boost his memory skills?
- Optimise your schedule to do home practice / home learning?
- Or are you an educator looking to include whole-brain education in your curriculum?
You’re at the right place.
Currently, there are many tutors for children. How about parents?
We choose to work directly with parents because when you learn teaching skills, you get to keep the skills for life, and can guide your child regularly.
This often saves you much time and money in the long run.
We believe that as a parent, you are your child’s first and best teacher.
Group video call consultations are designed for parents like you, who seek guidance to boost your child’s learning.
Or for educators looking to include whole-brain education in your curriculum.
You’ll get a private session where you can feel free to discuss your child’s or education business learning needs.
About Your Facilitator – Carol Wong
Carol’s passion for learning and teaching has enabled her to excel in school and at work. She graduated from Nanyang Technological University in Singapore, majoring in Accountancy, as the top graduate who received 9 awards including the Lee Kuan Yew Gold Medal, PricewaterhouseCoopers Gold Medal and KPMG Gold Medal.
In 2005, she was the top student in the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) programme in Singapore. In her former career, she specialised in personal financial planning and was a lecturer for the ChFC programme.
In 2008, she left the corporate world and moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to raise her three children. After completing a Montessori certificate programme, she homeschooled her children during kindergarten using the “right brain” education method and the Montessori method. Today, she coaches her children towards excellence in character, academics, music, sports and beyond.
Her special interests are young talent development, and the teaching and learning of Mathematics. As a mother and educator, she has designed workshops and learning materials to help thousands of busy parents worldwide teach their children effectively and efficiently. In 2019, she became a Certified Accelerated Learning Practitioner. In 2021, she became a Certified Virtual Learning Facilitator.
Over the past years, Carol has guided parents from Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Hong Kong, India and more.
How to arrange a group video call?
Gather a private group of peers or educators who would like to learn about a similar topic. Our areas of specialisation are:
- Blending whole-brain (“right brain”) education with the Montessori method
- Accelerated learning
- Singapore Math
- Math Olympiad
- Teaching Chinese reading
The size of your group can range from 2 to 16 participants.
What’s included in a group video call?
Before the call, each participant will complete some questions to uncover the areas of learning that you wish to guide your child on.
After a discussion on your learning needs, these may be covered in a video call:
- Develop a strategic education plan for your child
- Discussion of your child’s learning progress
- Discussion of your challenges in teaching and devising solutions to overcome them
- Demonstrations of learning materials to use & where to get them
- Demonstrations of how to present learning materials
- Ideas on how to boost your child’s learning
- Chat support for 1 week to ensure you’re able to apply what you learned
How to book a group video call?
- Click “Add to Cart” and proceed to checkout
- Return to this page. Select your preferred time slot below.
See you over video!