As a seasoned home practice mummy, my fastest record is making 100 flash cards in 2 hours a day, when the 3 kids nap. That could be like waiting for the stars to align. Often, I need to search for topics or edit copies prepared by others, which take much much longer.
And then, one of the kids will need my attention, and there goes the precious time to make anything.
If you have only 30 free minutes a day, this set of 1800 picture flash cards will save you at least 3 months of work. If you’re beginning from scratch, your baby can start regular home practice right away. Babies grow and learn a LOT in 3 months.
- Published by Shichida Education International
- Suitable age range: for babies to 6 years old
- Size of card: A5 (21cm x 14.8cm, half A4)
- 350gsm superb quality cards that are easy to flash at high speed
- Wide variety of topics including body parts, food, animals, plants, occupations and many more!
- 1200 nouns , 400 verbs, 200 adverbs / antonyms (opposite) / common expressions
- Front of card: clear illustrations
- Back of card: Name of image in 8 languages, including English, Chinese (with hanyu pinyin), Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Korean
- A whooping 25-kg carton of cards!
3 sets x 6 boxes x 100 cards each = 1800 cards
A closer look at the front of the cards
Words in 8 languages behind the cards, including English and Chinese. (Great news: The latest version offered now include hanyu pinyin above the Chinese words).
You may flash the cards in separate topics, insert into funny picture sentences, create linking memory or flash memory games and more. Just let your creativity flow…
- Home Practice Intensive – Parent’s Guide that contains full instructions (50+ pages downloadable upon purchase)
- Suggested Category Title for each card serial number to help you sort the cards out in the shortest time (downloadable after you send me photos of the latest index booklet for updating)
Free Bonus: Home Practice Intensive eWorkshop (Basic)
These are some questions and requests from mummies:
“I cannot find [right brain education centre] here but am interested to start something at home. I am not quite sure how.”
“I am also at a loss of new flashcards category. It will be good if you can share the category and items list that you are having.”
“Could you please provide more information regarding the right brain activities?”
“I am having difficulty making my girl sit on chair or highchair; she is hyperactive and the moment I bring out the flashcards she wants to have it and I can never be able to start my home practice, what shall I do?”
To answer your questions, I’ve been running Home Practice Intensive Workshops, which is a hit among parents. As a bonus, you’d get free access to the eWorkshop (Basic):
- Delivered by me
- 2-hour content-rich sharing e-workshop video series. You may watch and practise flashing cards and playing the games over and over again until you get it right.
- Receive a set of my most valuable home practice templates — one more time-saver for you
- Get practical tips and watch my demonstrations on how to carry out fun home practice that your children will love, how to flash cards quickly and effectively, how to make flash cards, ideas for flashcards, and how to play ESP / HSP and photographic memory games
“Thank you for sharing! You are a wonderful mom to your children and an inspiration to many mommies, including me.”
Investing in your child’s future
Many of you are my friends and long-time readers. I aim to make early right brain education accessible to as many parents as possible. After I’ve worked very hard to bring down various costs, you’re now able to enjoy all these at very special prices.
The materials can be used by all your children until the youngest reaches 6 years old. You’ll also learn exactly how to use the materials to carry out effective right brain education home practice.
When your children are older, these premium quality materials can be passed to younger cousins and friends, or even fetch a reasonable resale value. Assuming the 1800 Flash Card set can be used over 3 children, each card is an investment of only S$0.14 per card per child. With no time needed to make them.
Like you, I love evergreen and durable educational materials.
- Free shipping of all materials via courier / registered mail to Singapore / West Malaysia
“Thanks for the helpful and useful information and materials that you have provided.” — A reader from Singapore
Singapore & West Malaysia: Stocks sold out. The items are now on pre-order basis, to reach you via air freight in about 1 to 2 weeks.
To secure your package, click the “Add to Cart” button now.
International Orders – CLOSED
We are also able to send to Australia, Canada, US, UK, Dubai, India, Indonesia, Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam, etc. at very affordable rates via DHL (only about 5 days) or our freight forwarder.
“You have been such a great blessing to the mummies who are interested in right-brain training. Thank you for all your sharing. Looking forward to more great things to come.”
Let’s unleash our children’s potential together!
Woo hoo and cheers,
Chief Mummy Owl
Montessori & Certified Accelerated Learning Practitioner
Full-time mother to Vee (10 yo), Jae (8 yo) and El (6 yo)
P.S. This is a super-easy way to get your engine going for right brain home practice, to be used until baby is 6 years old.