- Looking for an easy way to learn English sentences?
- While having fun?
What’s here for you
Check out 300 English Sentences Flash Cards:
Suitable Age Range:
- From babies onwards
- Size: A5 (21cm x 14.8cm, half A4)
- Number of cards: 300
- Premium quality 350gsm cards
- Front: picture
- Back: English sentence
- Published by Si Ke Qi Zhi Research Institute (set up by Shichida Education International to create learning materials for Shichida China)
How to Use:
- Flash the cards at 1 to 2 cards per second
- After a flash card session, play a few “Which One” or story sequencing games with the child.
- Note: If you need to learn exactly how to use flash cards correctly, you may wish to attend my Home Practice Intensive Workshop
Close Up View (Front and Back of Flash Card):
Well-illustrated pictures and clear font.
This product was released when Vee has already begun reading, therefore I used it on Jae and El from about 2+ to 4 years old. They love watching these cards and actually watch ALL of them in each session. They either don’t watch these or must watch all, and won’t settle for anything less.
I would flash the cards to them, then play “Which One” or story sequencing games.
I took out two cards because the content was inappropriate in our family — one regarding “poo poo” (baby language) and one regarding pushing a friend (my boys are rough enough). We were happy with the rest of the cards. So as with all new ready-made materials, read through all the cards first and decide if you would like to remove or edit any content.
- English step-by-step guide on how to flash cards and play “Which One” and story sequencing games (downloadable upon purchase)
- Free delivery via registered mail to Singapore and West Malaysia
These are ready stocks, to be sent out from Singapore and Malaysia. Very limited number of sets are available.
We are also able to send to Australia, Brunei, Canada, India, Indonesia, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, and the U.S.
To order, just click the “Add to cart” button.
“You have been such a great blessing to the mummies who are interested in right-brain training. Thank you for all your sharing. Looking forward to more great things to come.”
P.S. These flashcards are aimed at helping little ones learn English sentences in a fun and easy way.