- Heard all the benefits of early “right brain” education and want to know how to practise it at home?
- Want to know how to flash cards, how to play memory games, and most importantly,
- How to have your child run excitedly to you to do home practice?
- Wish to have support for your burning questions on home practice?
- Want to learn from the comfort of your home?
What’s here for you
Here’s the Home Practice Intensive eWorkshop designed with you in mind:
- Immerse yourself in a workshop video series: 2 hours of rich content
- Delivered by Carol Wong (aka MieVee) — mother of 3, preschool homeschooler, Montessori method practitioner
- You’ll get practical tips and watch her demonstrations on
- how to carry out fun home practice that your children will love
- how to flash cards quickly and effectively
- how to make flash cards
- ideas for flashcards
- how to play ESP / HSP, photographic memory, linking memory games and more!
- You’ll be able to replay the videos over and over again at your own time until you get the “right brain” method right! We know you’re a busy parent.
- You’ll learn how to blend “right brain” education with the Montessori method so that your child can do home practice independently
- You’ll receive full workshop notes — with activities categorised into age groups, and lots of FAQs answered
- You’ll also receive a set of valuable home practice templates. A sure-fire way to boost your effectiveness and save your precious time.
- You’ll get email / chat support for your burning questions on home practice. Carol will guide you to implement this learning method successfully.
- You’ll be invited to an exclusive Live Q&A Group Video Call — for enrolled participants only, for even more personal guidance and teaching tips.
About Carol Wong
Founder – Owlissimo.com & MummysHomeschool.com
Carol’s passion for learning and teaching has enabled her to excel in school and at work. She graduated from Nanyang Technological University in Singapore, majoring in Accountancy, as the top graduate who received 9 awards including the Lee Kuan Yew Gold Medal, PricewaterhouseCoopers Gold Medal and KPMG Gold Medal.
In 2005, she was the top student in the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) programme in Singapore. In her former career, she specialised in personal financial planning and was a lecturer for the ChFC programme.
In 2008, she left the corporate world and moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to raise her three children. After completing a Montessori certificate programme, she homeschooled her children during kindergarten using the “right brain” education method and the Montessori method. Today, she coaches her children towards excellence in character, academics, music, sports and beyond.
Her special interests are young talent development, and the teaching and learning of Mathematics. As a mother and educator, she has designed workshops and learning materials to help thousands of busy parents worldwide teach their children effectively and efficiently. In 2019, she became a Certified Accelerated Learning Practitioner.
As a homeschooling / home learning mummy to 3 active boys, Carol has limited time to provide support. So to support worldwide eWorkshop participants via email, enrolment intake would be limited.
Many happy parents have sent their rave reviews and testimonials.
Here’s one from Mummy C.P.:
Here’s another one from Mummy T.F.:
“A lot of information was covered within a short time, so nobody would have felt bored as you moved on to the next topic pretty quickly without lingering on anything specific for too long. You gave enough time for participants to ask our questions (in addition to FAQs) and patiently answered them with practical examples and tips. Your workshop was extremely useful and I can’t thank you enough for guiding so many parents! Will definitely share the great news about the upcoming workshop to my other mummy-friends and help them benefit too.” — Mummy D from Singapore
“Have recommended Owlissimo to mummies in [my daughter]’s class. I want to promote your amazing efforts to other mummies. Let everyone benefit too…” — Dr V from Malaysia
This eWorkshop includes videos taken from a live Singapore workshop session, where lots of burning questions were answered. Parents from all over the world have since signed up for this eWorkshop.
Who this is suitable for:
- If you wish to grasp early “right brain” education method effectively in the shortest time
- If you are a parent or caregiver taking care of children aged 0 to 6 years old
- If you run a preschool or enrichment centre and would like to successfully incorporate “right brain” method into your curriculum
- If you reside out of Singapore & Kuala Lumpur and have been unable to attend our live workshops
- If you’ve no babysitting help and have been unable to attend our live workshops
“The contents delivered in the workshop are compact and practical. They are very well summarized. It has demystified lots of concern on home schooling! I really enjoy the live demo section. Kudos to you for a session well delivered!” — Mummy SC from Singapore
Free Bonuses (Part 1)
You’ll also receive these printables for free:
- Flash cards – Mathematics Random Red Dots (PDF with more than 160 pages, complete with instructions and flash card ideas) – saves you 2 weeks of DIY time
- Flash cards – Mathematics Pattern Dots (PDF with more than 100 pages, complete with instructions and flash card ideas) – saves you 1 day of DIY time
- Flash cards – Addition (PDF with more than 200 pages, complete with instructions) – saves you another 1 week of precious time
Simply print directly onto card stock or print and stick!
Free Bonuses (Part 2)
Reading regularly to your child is our number one recommended activity.
It’s simple and very effective for brain development.
Even 5 minutes a day is a great start.
From now until June 2021, you get an Epic Free account when you enrol in this eWorkshop.
Epic is the leading digital reading platform that safely fuels curiosity and reading confidence for kids.
You can access thousands of books online, which is especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Free Bonuses (Part 3)
Owlissimo has also started a sister arm, owl future, to help combat climate change.
We aim to protect our children’s future.
So from now, you’ll also receive a free premium insulated water bottle. (Free shipping to Singapore & Malaysia)
Staying hydrated helps our brains to function optimally too!
- Value: Up to SGD29.00
How to sign up
These are the easy steps:
- Click the “Add to Cart” button above
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Complete your billing details
- Pay with PayPal or your debit / credit card
- You’ll receive an order confirmation
You’ll be able to login immediately to access your printables.
Within 2 days, you’ll receive a unique invitation to view the workshop videos.
You’ll receive an email to activate your free Epic account.
You’ll also receive a discount code to claim your free owl future insulated water bottle. (Free shipping to Singapore & Malaysia)
>>> Click “Add to cart” above
- Total value of workshop videos, printables & support: S$200
- Current price: S$80
- Total discount: S$120 (60%)
” I am from California, am glad to sign up for your e-workshop, it is very informative and helpful. How I wish I will be able to attend your home practice intensive & intermediate workshops in KL or Singapore” – Mummy C from California
“MieVee is a great educator who practises the best teaching pedagogy with her 3 loving children. She unselfishly shares her experience with her ardent fans and fellow readers. The workshop that MieVee conducts exposes us to the most effective teaching principles by combining the right brain approach and Montessori method. Interacting with MieVee saves me a lot of time in doing all the research as I know she has done all the best studies. I tap on her knowledge and have truly benefitted from her whilst raising my 3 yo child. Kudos and sincere thanks from the bottom of my heart, MieVee!” – Mummy of YJ from Singapore
“U r amazing! Thank u MieVee. It was such a great workshop. It had open[ed] our eyes on how to use both montessori and right brain education. Thank you again.” — Mummy (Dr.) A from Malaysia
>>> Click “Add to cart” above
P.S. This is your chance to watch exactly how to flash cards, play photographic memory games and get answers to your most BURNING questions on home practice.