Looking for an easy way to increase your child’s general knowledge of the world?
What’s here for you
Check out Historical Places of Interest Flash Cards:
Suitable Age Range:
- From babies onwards
- Size of card: A5 (21cm x 14.8cm, half A4)
- Number of cards: 120
- Premium quality 350gsm cards
- Front: picture of place
- Name of place (English & Chinese)
- Year listed as world heritage (numbers)
- Country located in (English & Chinese)
- Description (Chinese)
- Published by Si Ke Qi Zhi Research Institute (set up by Shichida Education International to create learning materials for Shichida China)
How to Use:
- Flash the cards at 1 to 2 cards per second
- After a flash card session, play a few “Which One” games with the child.
- Note: If you need to learn exactly how to use flash cards correctly, you may wish to attend my Home Practice Intensive Workshop
Close Up View (Front of Flash Card):
Clear printing with a small serial number at the corner
Close Up View (Back of Flash Card):
Includes the name of place (English & Chinese), year listed as world heritage (numbers), country located in (English & Chinese), and description (Chinese).
My boys love watching these cards because of the stunning photography. Vee is especially attracted to the pictures of places we’ve been to before. For a period of time, he was crazy over Taipei 101.
This topic is also linked to our Geography discussion on countries and their maps.
- English step-by-step guide on how to flash cards and play “Which One” games (downloadable upon purchase)
These are ready stocks, to be sent out from Singapore. Very limited number of sets are available.
Sorry… this item is not available to destinations outside Singapore.
To order, just click the “Add to cart” button now.
P.S. These flash cards are for little ones who value world travel and history.