- Wish to set the foundation of learning math in an easy way?
- Hope to save money buying hardcopy dot cards?
- Too busy to create and double-check your own red dot cards?
- Not sure if the free printables online have the correct number of dots?
What’s here for you
Here’s Owlissimo’s Random Red Dot Printable Flash Cards designed with you in mind:
- Dot cards 0 to 100 and 11 equation signs for a huge variety of possible equations
- No short cut: dots have been randomly arranged from scratch to ensure that patterns on consecutive cards are unique
- Accurate: each card double-checked to ensure correct number of dots
- Lesson plan ideas: flash the cards in various interesting ways over many months
- Game ideas: play games after flash card sessions for a fun time with your child
- Flexibility to print directly onto card stock or print and stick
I’ve flashed dot cards to my three children in various ways since they were babies and toddlers. At age 5, my eldest child was able to image dots in his mind and do mental math. Imaging dots allow him to pick up math concepts easily too.
“Mummy, I love the flash cards you make!” – 5-year old Vee
Q. Are these cards suitable for babies or older children?
You’ll also receive Pattern Dot Printable Flash Cards (0 to 100) for free…
With all the above included, the printable is at only S$3.98!
To order, just click the “Add to cart” button now.
P.S. This is amongst the easiest and most economical ways to introduce math to babies as young as 2 months old.